I’m clearly out of touch with reality. I totally missed the fact that I’d been nominated for four You Want Blood Awards (thanks for bringing it to my attention, Meridian – who, btw, was nominated 28 times!).
Here are important dates:
- August 7, 2016 Nominations Open
- August 31, 2016 Nominations Close
- September 1, 2016 Semi-Final round Voting Opened
- September 30, 2016 Semi-Final round Voting Closed
- October 8, 2016 Final round Voting Opened
- October 22, 2016 Final round Voting Closed
- October 31, 2016 Winners Announced
As always, I’d like to thank Robin (AKA 4Padfoot) for the countless hours spent compiling names and creating a poll for all our lovely readers. ❤
I’ve been nominated for:
Mr. January – Best Lemon for It Happened In Rhodes
The Saucy Award – Best Sookie for Petulance
The Viking Award – Best Eric for Detox
EricIsMine Award – Favorite Author
As much as I would be honored to win any one of these awards, I’m also a realist and know I’m up against some VERY talented authors. Thanks for the warm fuzzies to whoever nominated me. I love you guys!
Oh, and I finally found time to work on my sequel to Petulance. RL has been a bitch.